Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome to my new blog - My life in plastics



Hello - this blog is a place where I can talk about being part of the team at Phoenix Precision Plastics, Inc. of Santa Clara, California, the big-hearted little company with the fierce dedication to quality in all of its manifestations - our work, our relationships with our clients, our support for every member of the team, and our impact on the world at large.

Over time I'll be talking about all of these things, as well as challenges we face on the job, the particulars of creating high-precision plastic parts and assemblies, and the inner game of business and work life in 21st Century America. I hope you'll enjoy sharing the trip, and will chime in with your comments, always appreciated, as you feel so moved.

No comments: